The perfect little bites are beyond simple and utterly delicious! The perfect accompaniment to any party, inspired by Underground Kitchen.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 350g Wilcox Piccolo potatoes (similar sizes)
- Olivado coconut oil
- Small smoked fish fillet
- 1 tub The Collective Smoked Tomato Labneh
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs – we used Superb Herbs parsley & oregano
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Cut the potatoes in half lengthways, then lay on a baking tray. Drizzle with coconut oil, season, then roast until golden and tender.
- Flake the smoked fish into a bowl, ensuring there are no bones. Spoon the labneh into the fish, add the herbs and stir lightly until combined. Season to taste.
- To assemble, lay the potato half skin side down. Top with a small spoonful or dollop of the smoked fish mixture, then garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Win a double pass to Loving Vincent
As the world's first full painted feature film it brings the paintings of Vincent van Gogh to life to tell his remarkable story.