Green goddess cleaning products
Helpful hints Wendyl's Green Goddess cleaning products.
- Fill a spray bottle with 2 cups of water then add 20 drops each of lemon, lavender and tea-tree oil.
- Shake and spray where mould and mildew are likely to grow and leave it there. Don’t wipe or rinse off, just let it dry and help it by opening windows and doors.
- Fill a spray bottle with 2 cups water and 1 cup white vinegar.
- Add a few drops of liquid detergent and a few drops of lavender oil.
- Spray windows, wipe with a rag and finish off with scrunched-up newspaper.
- Throw 1 cup baking soda and 1 cup white vinegar into the toilet.
- Let it fizz for 10 minutes, brush then flush.
- Fill a 1 litre spray bottle nearly to the top then add 1 tsp baking soda, a few drops of dish washing liquid and 10 drops of either lavender essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Shake then spray.
To 1 bucket full of warm water add 1 cup of white vinegar and a squirt of dish washing liquid.
Alternative window cleaner
Add 1 cap of kerosene to a bucket of water. Brush onto windows then rinse off with the hose.
Win a Supreme Car Groom thanks to Top Notch Grooming
RadioLIVE and Top Notch Grooming are giving one lucky winner the chance to win a full car supreme groom every fortnight.