This crunchy slice is the perfect 3pm sweet treat and goes perfectly with a hot cuppa!
Serves: 8 Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
140g butter (we love Rolling Meadow)
2 tablespoon golden syrup
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups fruity muesli (we love Pam’s Finest)
¼ cup roasted nuts, roughly chopped (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a large pot, melt the butter, golden syrup and raw sugar together, stirring well for a few minutes until well combined and golden.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in flour, baking powder, muesli, cashews and flaxseed.
- Mix together well and press into a lightly greased slice tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin when cool and place on a wire rack. Slice into 10-12 muesli bars. Store in an airtight container up to a week.