Blueberry and smoked chicken super salad
Celebrated Olympian Eliza McCartney is Blueberries New Zealand’s brand ambassador, and this amazing blueberry and smoked chicken super salad is Eliza’s favorite summer recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag Leaderbrand Caesar Salad mix
- 50g snow peas
- 10-15 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 150g feta, chopped (we love Food Snob)
- 1 punnet of fresh blueberries
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, sliced (we love Santa Rosa)
- 50g chopped roasted almonds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 2tsp dijon mustard (we love Maille)
- 45mls lime juice
- 45mls olive oil (we love Olivado)
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad.
- Add more feta if desired. Arrange on your chosen serving platter.
Tip: We didn’t use the dressing, croutons or cheese that came with the salad. Use for another day.