To celebrate the Trans-Tasman Test showdown coming to Auckland in October, The AM Show and RadioLIVE teamed up with New Zealand Rugby League, Orbit Travel and Qantas with the chance to win an NRL experience that will blow any rugby league fan away.
And we are pleased to announce that Hayden August has won a trip for two to the NRL Grand Final in Sydney, 29th September, to watch the top Kiwis in the NRL, before they return to take on the Aussies at the triple-header we’ve all be waiting for, The Trans-Tasman Test featuring the Kiwis, Kangaroos, Kiwi Ferns and Jillaroos at Mt Smart Stadium in Auckland on Saturday 13th October.
- A double-pass to the NRL Grand Final in Sydney on Saturday 29th September.
- Two economy class return tickets to Sydney, flying Qantas.
Flight departs Auckland on Saturday 29th September 8:30am and departs Sydney on Monday 1st October at 6:30pm.
- Access for two to the Qantas lounge.
- Two nights accommodation at Vibe Rushcutters Bay Hotel.
- Airport transfers.
- $500 spending money.
- PLUS a double-pass to the Trans-Tasman Test showdown in Auckland at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday 13th October.
Ts and Cs apply.
The AM Show with Duncan Garner, Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson, weekdays 6-9am on RadioLIVE, Three, Newshub and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.