This dessert is easy to make and is a sure-fire winner. White Chocolate Mousse? Yes please.
- 250g greek yoghurt (we use The Collective Just Greek)
- 250g white chocolate (we love Whittaker’s)
- 350ml cream (we love Lewis Road Creamery)
- 1 sheet sweet shortcrust pastry (we use Edmonds)
- Cinnamon (we use Mrs Rogers)
- Caster sugar to sprinkle
- Berries, to garnish
- Melt white chocolate with half the cream in microwave or over a bain marie. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- Beat remaining cream and yoghurt to form soft peaks, do not over-beat.
- Fold the whipped mixture into the chocolate until just blended. Spoon into dessert dishes and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Make the biscuits by sprinkling the pastry sheet with cinnamon and caster sugar (as desired). Cut into strips, and bake at 180 degrees until golden brown and crisp.
- Garnish with fresh red berries.
- Eat with your friends, share the love.