Tahitian raw fish is a creamy and delicious way to enjoy freshly caught fish. Perfect paired with a crisp glass of white wine in the sunshine!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 400g fresh white fish, deboned and skinless
- 2 limes or lemons
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded, peeled and sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered (we love NZ Hothouse)
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Barker’s Coconut and Lime dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Rinse the fish in iced salted water for a few minutes and then pat dry. Cut into 2cm chunks and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish, and leave to sit in the fridge for a few minutes to cure.
- After 5 minutes, add the cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions, coconut milk and dressing to the bowl. Season to taste and stir well to combine. Chill completely before serving.