This is the perfect party food, just sit yourself around the TV for the big game or share in the sunshine. Crunchy potato chip crust that pairs perfectly with creamy, spicy Sriracha mayo.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 skinless chicken breasts (we love Waitoa)
- 2 cups thin cut potato chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1-2 eggs
- Olivado Liquid Coconut Oil
- Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces. Mix together the crushed chips and garlic powder in a bowl, then whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken pieces into egg, then coat well in the chip mixture. Lay on a lined baking tray, then drizzle with coconut oil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is crispy and cooked through.
- Serve with sriracha mayo garnished with fresh coriander if desired.