The kids will do flip flops for these way too groovy wraps. So easy, the little people can help. Perfect lunch on the run or back to school yumminess.
- 1 packet Farrah’s Snack Wraps (6 in total)
- 2 tablespoons Best Foods Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Lisa’s Hummus – we love caramelised onion
- 6-12 Hellers Ham slices (or roast chicken)
- 1/2 punnet NZ Hothouse Strawberry Tomatoes
- 1/2 pack of Leaderbrand Coleslaw
- Handful of your favourite grated cheese
- Slather each wrap with a mix of mayo and onion hummus.
- Add a layer of ham slices and diced tomatoes.
- Add a handful of coleslaw and cheese
- Roll, wrap and cut in half