Enjoy the exotic oriental flavours of these succulent prawns with a mildly spiced dipping sauce. Enjoy as an entrée or accompany with a crisp herb salad for a main meal hot off the BBQ.
Serves: 4 - 6 sharing.
- 500g raw prawns, peeled, de-veined, leaving tails intact (thawed if frozen)
- 1 Tbsp Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Bunch coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lime, halved
- 2 Tbsp Barkers sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil & Lime
Coat your prawns with 1 Tbsp oil and garlic.
Cook the prawns on a BBQ hot plate until pink.
Sprinkle over fresh coriander and serve with dipping sauce and BBQ’d lime halves.
Brush BBQ hot plate with Olivado Avocado Cooking Oil.
Cook halved lime cut side down until lightly browned.
Mix together chilli sauce, 2 Tbsp Avocado oil & Lime and juice of 1 cooked lime half.
Add fresh herbs for further personalisation of taste.
Text FRESH to 9090 for this recipe video and shopping list straight to your smartphone.