Social media guru Peeyoosh Chandra joins RadioLIVE’s Vaughn Davis to take a look at the latest in app news.
New Nokia 7.1 has arrived
- ZEISS Optics 12MP/5MP dual cameras
- Glass front and back
- Regular security updates and two years of OS upgrades mean Nokia 7.1 with Android One stays secure and features the latest Google innovations like being optimized for the Google Assistant
New $2500 Macbook Air looks worth it (well it better be)
- The new range delivers this week
- Retina display
- Touch ID
- New key design which should avoid problems of last release
- 12 hours battery life
- Thunderbolt ports only so you’ll need $100 worth of adaptors
New NZ ride sharing service launches
Ola, the global rideshare app has recently launched in Australia and the UK, and has now landed in New Zealand.
Originally from India, the app is free to download and rates claim to be lower than Uber and give more to the driver.
It’s currently available in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, and is half price for the first 30 days.
- Apps of the Week: Thousands of Swedes getting microchips
- Apps of the week: Lime scooters have landed
Listen to the full interview with Peeyoosh Chandra above.
Sunday Social with Vaughn Davis, 7pm - 8pm on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the Rova app on Android and iPhone.