Turmericy, herby, beany tofu scramble served with creamy avocado slices, baby spinach, coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of sweet chilli all rolled up in fresh hot wrap.
The perfect brekkie to satisfy the whole family, veggies and all.
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 minutes Cook time 15 minutes
For the tofu scramble
- Olive Oil
- 1 Onion – finely diced
- 2 cloves Garlic – minced
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 block firm tofu (We love Bean Supreme)
- 1 can (400g) black beans – drained
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce (we love Kikkoman)
- 1 tsp Tahini
- A handful Coriander – roughly chopped
- A handful Parsley roughly chopped
For the wraps
- 4x Wraps (we love Giannis)
- A handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado – sliced (We love New Zealand Avocado)
- Sweet chilli sauce – to serve (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 pot natural Coconut yoghurt (we love Coconut Collaborative)
- Heat a large casserole dish over medium heat. Add the oil and sauté the onion until it’s soft and cooked through, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic, tumeric and chilli and cook for two minutes.
- Crumble the tofu directly into the pan with your hands, so it’s broken up quite thoroughly.
- Add the canned drained black beans and drizzle over the tahini and soy sauce. Continue to fry for a further 3-5 minutes
- Finally, add the herbs.
- Heat the wraps, spread one side with natural coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of sweet chilli.
- Top with baby spinach, tofu scramble and avocado. Wrap, roll and devour!