Banana, PB and jelly wraps dipped in a nutty, honey cinnamon coyo – YUM! These wraps are the perfect after school snack or lunch box treat.
Makes 4 wraps Prep Time 15 minutes
- 4 wraps (we love Gianni’s)
- 4 tbsp crunchy natural peanut butter (we love Mother Earth)
- 4 tbsp fruit compote (we love Barkers)
- 4 bananas – sliced (we love Dole)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 50g sliced almonds- toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- A drizzle of honey (we love Mother Earth)
- 1 pot coconut yoghurt (we love Coconut Collaborative)
- Coconut oil (we love Olivado)
- Drizzle the honey into the coconut yoghurt. Add the cinnamon and majority of the almonds and stir through. Sprinkle with the almonds to top.
- Spread each wrap with a tablespoon of PB and a tablespoon of fruit compote and layer the sliced banana on each. Roll and stick toothpicks through to hold together
- Heat a pan over a medium heat. Brush the wraps with coconut oil and fry off until golden.
- While they are hot, dip and devour.