Flavoured with rosemary and garlic, these are dangerously addictive.
Serves 6-8 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 packet Giannis Gluten Free Pita Breads
- 3 Tbsp Olivado Avocado Oil and Rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only – finely chopped
- 1 pottle natural The Coconut Collaborative Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (we love Gregg’s)
- Handful Chives, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- Smoked paprika to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Cut pita breads into strips. Brush the oil over the strips and sprinkle with chopped rosemary, black pepper and salt. Place on a lined baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the breads are well toasted and crispy.
- While the pita chips are in oven, mix yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice, turmeric and chives. Season to taste.
- Serve with pita chips and sprinkled with smoked paprika.