If you’re not a fan of red wine, this white wine based mulled wine is the perfect winter drink for you. Citrus, spice and some sweetness - this drink is perfection.
Serves 6 Prep Time 5 Minutes Cook Time 20 Minutes
- 2 bottles Ara Pinot Gris
- 6 whole cloves (we love Gregg’s)
- 6 whole star anise
- 2 tsp pure vanilla paste or extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice and peel of 1 orange
- ¼ cup coconut sugar (we love Avalanche)
- Pour the wine into a medium to large sized saucepan, then stir in the other ingredients.
- Bring to a simmer over a low to medium heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Keep on a low heat for 10-15 minutes and serve immediately.