Pizza doesn’t have to be savoury, and these fruity pita pizzas are the perfect dessert DIY for the whole family.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 small pita breads (we love Gianni’s)
- 4-5 Jazz apples, core removed and grated
- 1 Tbsp liquid honey (we love Mother Earth)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (we love Gregg’s)
- 2 Tbsp Olivado Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1-2 bananas, sliced (we love Dole)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt (we love The Coconut Collaborative Vanilla)
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- Garnish with mint, if desired
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius fan bake. In a saucepan place the grated apple, honey and cinnamon and cook stirring continuously over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes or until the apple is soft.
- On a baking tray, lay down the pita breads. Drizzle with macadamia nut oil, then spread the apple mixture over the bases. Sprinkle banana and chocolate chips, then bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven. Before serving, add drops of coconut yoghurt and crumble over the dried raspberries. Serve immediately.