Smoothies are a great way to start your day, and we love the spicy chai flavour in this version that blends so effortlessly with creamy coconut.
Serves: 1 Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 1-2 bananas, peeled (we love Dole)
- ½ cup coconut yoghurt (we love The Coconut Collaborative Vanilla)
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (we love Gregg’s)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tsp mixed spice (we love Gregg’s)
- ¼ cup cashews (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (we love Avalanche)
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with a pinch of cinnamon and coconut sugar if desired.