Homemade muesli with sweet caramelised pineapple and coconut yoghurt - there’s no better trio.
Serves 3-4 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 1 cup whole grain oats (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ pineapple, cored and cut into small cubes (we love Dole)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (we love Hansells)
- Coconut yoghurt (we love The Coconut Collaborative Mango & Passionfruit)
- On a non stick baking tray, sprinkle the oats, coconut, pumpkin seeds and almonds. Drizzle over the maple syrup, and toss to coat. Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add the chopped pineapple to a bowl. Add the vanilla and mix well. In a frying pan, caramelise the pineapple over a medium heat until a lightly golden and caramelised. Leave to cool slightly.
- To make the parfaits, layer the yoghurt, pineapple and muesli in glasses. Serve immediately.