An easy and tasty everyday dinner. Serve green stir fry on ginger flavoured nutty brown rice topped with generous portion of pulled pork.
Serves 2 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 30 Minutes
- 1 cup brown rice
- 4-5 slices fresh ginger
- 1-2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2cm cube fresh ginger, finely julienned
- 1 clove garlic, finely julienned
- 1 Bok Choy, sliced
- ½ green capsicum – sliced
- ½ cup broccoli florets
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 10 green beans
- 1/3 cup shelled edamame
- 1 Tbsp Kikkoman Gluten free Soy Sauce
- 180g packet Heller’s BBQ Pulled Pork
- Toasted pine nuts, to garnish (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- Chilli flakes, to garnish (we love Gregg’s)
- Rinse brown rice. Place in a saucepan with 2 cups water and slices of ginger, put the lid on. Bring to boil over medium high heat then turn the heat down. Cook for 25-30 minutes until the rice is soft and all liquid is absorbed. Turn the heat off and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat sesame oil in a large frying pan or a wok. Add julienned ginger and garlic. When fragrant add green beans, bok choy, broccoli, capsicum, spring onions and stir fry for 3-5 minutes until the veggies are cooked through. Add edamame and heat through. Add Soy sauce and continue to stir fry.
- Heat the Pulled pork in a saucepan or microwave as per pack instruction.
- Place rice in individual bowls. Serve greens and pulled pork on top. Garnish with some toasted pine nuts and chilli flakes.