Chia pudding is the perfect breakfast to prepare the night before, and this pina colada inspired pudding is a delicious start to the day.
Serves 2 Prep Time 10 Minutes
- ¼ cup chia seeds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 227g tin pineapple chunks in juice (we love Dole)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar (we love Avalanche)
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
To garnish: Fresh mint
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, ¼ cup of juice from the pineapple and coconut sugar. Stir well to ensure everything is well mixed, then transfer to a container and cover. Chill overnight.
- To assemble, spoon ½ of the chia pudding into 2 glasses or jars. Spoon over ½ of the pineapple chunks, then top with the remaining pudding. Spoon over the remaining pineapple, then sprinkle with coconut and fresh mint. Serve.