This Spanish tapas dish is incredibly easy to make at home, and you’ll fall in love with the crunchy texture and smoky flavours.
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 Minutes Cook Time 30 Minutes
- 500g large roasting potatoes, peeled and cubed (we love Wilcox Vivaldi Gold)
- Hansells Chef’s Kitchen Beef Marrow Roasting Blend
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 400g tin whole tomatoes (we love Delmaine)
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (we love Gregg’s)
- Aioli, to serve (we love Praise Deli Style)
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius. Scatter the cubed potato onto a baking tray, and drizzle generously with oil. Season, then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, make the sauce by placing the capsicum, balsamic, chilli flakes and paprika in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth then transfer to a saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- To serve, pour the tomato sauce over the crispy potatoes, drizzle with aioli and serve immediately.