Crumbed fish is great served in wraps, and we love the tangy caper mayonnaise that pairs so well with it. Served alongside some crispy vegetable chips, you can’t do better.
Serves 4 Prep Time 20 Minutes Cook Time 35 Minutes
- 4 crumbed fish fillets (we love United Fish Co.)
- 2 Tbsp capers (we love Delmaine)
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup mayonnaise (we love Praise)
- 4-6 baby carrots, peeled and cut into chips (we love Wilcox Beta Bites)
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into chips
- 1 Tbsp oil (we love Hansells Chef’s Collection Beef Marrow Cooking Blend)
- 4 large wraps (we love Gianni’s)
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 pickles/gherkins, thinly sliced (we love Delmaine)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced (we love Beekist)
- Place the fish fillets in the oven to cook as per pack instructions.
- In a small frying pan, fry the capers over a high heat until crispy. In a bowl, combine the capers, parsley and mayonnaise. Mix well and season to taste, then set aside.
- Place the carrots and parsnips in an airfryer with the beef marrow blend, and cook until crispy.
- To assemble the wraps, spread the wrap with the caper mayonnaise. Lay the fish fillet in the center of the wrap along with the lettuce, gherkins and tomatoes. Serve alongside the vege chips.