Crumbed fish is a great meal base, and it’s complimented beautifully with sweet apples and roasted vegetables! So tasty and delicious.
Serves 4 Prep Time 20 Minutes Cook Time 35 Minutes
- ¼ pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 5 baby carrots, cut into chunks (we love Wilcox Beta Bites)
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed (we love Wilcox)
- Extra Virgin Avocado oil (we love Olivado)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 2 Tbsp honey (we love Mother Earth)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 apple (we love Jazz Apples), sliced and grilled with a little drizzle of oil
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds, toasted (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 4 crumbed fish fillets (we love United Fish Co.)
To serve: aioli or mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Scatter the vegetables over a non-stick or greased tray and drizzle generously with avocado oil. Drizzle over the soy, honey and season, then toss well to coat. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are golden and tender. Set aside.
- Lay the fish fillets on a lined tray and bake as per pack instruction.
- Grill the apple slices over a medium high heat with a drizzle of oil, and set aside.
- To finish the salad, toss the warm vegetables in a bowl with the spinach and pumpkin seeds. Serve alongside the cooked fish and aioli.