These garlic soy roasted potatoes are the perfect side to any meal, with a crunchy texture and savoury flavour that pairs well or is delicious on it’s own.
Serves 4 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 30-40 Minutes
- 1kg roasting potatoes (we love Wilcox Vivaldi Gold)
- 1tbsp peanut oil (we love Olivado)
- 2tbsp soy sauce (we love Lee Kum Kee)
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- To serve: sesame seeds and sliced spring onion
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Dice the potatoes into 3cm pieces, and place in a bowl. Add the peanut oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper (to taste) to the potatoes, and toss well to combine.
- Evenly spread the potatoes over a baking tray, and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Before serving, garnish the potatoes with sesame seeds and spring onion.