Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Chris Swasbrook, CEO and founder of Elevation Capital, to talk on the latest business stories - both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Why has the New Zealand Dollar been jumping all over the place recently?
- Tech companies are claiming that 'smart cars' are the future of transportation. Is this true, or are they just trying to push their own agenda?
- A recent survey done by BMW found that 73% of people would swap their car for a similar one with smarter technology inside it.
- Vital Health Care facing an uphill battle - what's going on?
- Why are we as a country giving over $100million to the America's Cup when that amount of money could really help other areas in NZ such as health?
- Is the spending on the America's Cup value for money?
- Has the OCR become ineffective regarding lending from banks?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.