For the final time, Mitch Harris is joined by Paul Buchanan of 36th Parallel Assessments to talk on the latest in American politics.
Paul Buchanan is a former intelligence and defense policy analyst and consultant at the White House, serving under former US President Bill Clinton.
On the agenda tonight:
- Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Senator Charles 'Chuck' Schumer have put the boot into US President Donald Trump at the Oval Office today.
- Why is the Trump administration struggling to find a new Chief of Staff?
- Why has Donald Trump stopped talking publicly about the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi?
- How close are we to the US President being impeached?
- Meng Wanzhou, the daughter of Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, has been released on bail after being arrested in Canada. Was this a criminal arrest or a political move?
- What does Paul make of the current mess in the UK regarding Brexit? Does he think Theresa May will survive as Prime Minister?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.