Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Chris Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news, both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Who is Ray Dalio, and why is he making headlines in business circles in the US?
- How is America dealing with it's current 'currency crisis', and could it affect the NZ economy?
- Chris comments on the fall of value of cryptocurrencies. For example, less than a year ago the value of one Bitcoin was over NZ $28,000 - now one Bitcoin is worth around $6,440.
- Crowdfunding on the internet. Is this the future for small businesses? Will more bosses use the tool to try and promote their business, or could this be seen as bad management?
- Tuesday night business finishes with a text question from Bill of Napier. He asked Chris how the Port of Napier should finance it's expansion.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.