Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris talks with Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook on the latest business news, both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Jayne Hrdlicka, new CEO of the a2 Milk Company, has sold all her shares in the company after only two months in the position.
- Between 2016 and 2018, the percentage of financial advisors aged below 40 in New Zealand has increased by 13%. Why?
- The price of oil is rising quickly, it's currently at US $81 a barrel. Will it hit $100 by Christmas time?
- Is the New Zealand economy too reliant on farmers?
- What can Fonterra do to make our dairy industry run more productively?
- Sanitarium is being labelled a 'bully' after they took small Christchurch store A Little Bit of Britain to court over Weet-Bix / Weetabix.
- Could the Labour Party in the UK raise taxes in the near future by a whopping 10%?
- In which sectors/areas is New Zealand NOT getting value for money?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.