Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business, both in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- This weekend marks 10 years since Lehman Brothers collapsed, which saw the world financially panic during the 2008 Global Financial Crisis.
- What lessons have been learnt by banks in the last 10 years?
- Are banks in Europe still on life support?
- What sort of financial state is New Zealand currently in?
- Amazon is now the world's second trillion-dollar company (after Apple). So why aren't they paying their employees a fair wage?
- How long until Amazon is broken up?
- New Zealand's future - where are we going economically, and are we doing the right things to get there?
- How are small businesses in NZ going?
- Are drums starting to beat for a banking royal inquiry in New Zealand, similar to the one recently in Australia?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.