Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk the latest in business, both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Should New Zealand taxpayers be handing money over to the All Blacks?
- What could the All Blacks brand do to make more money? Is their lack of income through sponsorship NZ Rugby's problem or the government's problem?
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has put together a Business Council. What will the Council do? Is Air New Zealand chief executive Christopher Luxon the right man to lead this?
- Why is there no talk about Australian banks and their Royal Inquiry from the New Zealand government?
- Will Australia's new Prime Minister Scott Morrison have a positive or negative impact on Australia's economy?
- What implications could Australia's current political landscape have on trade between New Zealand and Australia?
- How long could it possibly take for synthetic meat to have a big impact on New Zealand's economy?
- Personal debt levels in New Zealand are at an all-time high.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.