Mitch Harris talks with New Zealand First MP and Regional Economic Development Minister Shane Jones on a range of political topics, including Mark Mitchell's rumoured exit from the National Party, Judith Collins refusing to delete her tweet to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern from a fake news website, Iwi radio funding, and Don Brash being banned from speaking at Massey University by Vice Chancellor Jan Thomas.
- 'No way' anyone wants to roll Simon Bridges - Mark Mitchell
- Judith Collins defends her fake news tweet to Jacinda Ardern
- Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern would make MPs delete fake news tweets
- Don Brash 'uninvited' from Massey University speaking event
- Cancelling Don Brash speaking event an 'overreaction' - Jacinda Ardern
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.