Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business stories, both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- A jury in California has ordered Monsanto to pay US $289 million after school caretaker Dewayne Johnson filed a lawsuit against the company alleging glyphosate caused his cancer. The jury awarded Johnson $39 million in compensation, and ordered Monsanto to pay $250 million in punitive damages.
- How does this fine compare to other massive fines dished out to American companies?
- The value of the Turkish Lira has plunged - why? How much further could it fall?
- How will this affect countries that trade with Turkey?
- Banks have been shutting down hundreds of ATM machines across New Zealand. How are rural Kiwi's going to withdraw their money?
- What's going on with crypto currencies suddenly losing so much value?
- NZ urged to drop Roundup before it's too late
- NZ should ban Roundup weed killer - expert
- World stocks hit one month low
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday to Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.