Everyone loves perfect ribs, and these have a little kick with some deliciously crunchy herb smashed potatoes served alongside. Savoury heaven!
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
1 pack Hellers Hot and Spicy Ribs
500g roasting potatoes, cut into medium sized chunks (we love Wilcox Inca Gold)
3 Tbsp beef marrow fat (we love Hansell’s)
½ Tbsp garlic powder
¼ cup chopped parsley (we love Superb Herb)
¼ cup chopped basil (we love Superb Herb)
Aioli and green salad, to serve
- Preheat your oven and cook the ribs to pack instruction.
- Par boil the potatoes in a pot of salted water, until they are just tender when tested with a knife. Drain well.
- Spoon the beef marrow onto a roasting tray, and scatter the potatoes and garlic powder over the top. Toss well to coat, then use a potato masher to squash the potatoes. Place in an oven heated to 210 degrees celsius.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown, turning halfway through cooking.
- Before serving, scatter the chopped herbs over the potatoes. Serve alongside the cooked ribs, green salad and aioli.