This pasta salad is incredibly easy, and perfect for those lazy weekend lunches with friends. You’ll love the fresh Italian flavours.
Serves 4 Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 15 Minutes
- 250g Orecchiette pasta
- 7 stalks Kale stalks removed and leaves roughly chopped
- 20 Suga Babes cherry tomatoes cut in half (we love NZ Hothouse)
- 1 pack Hellers Dutch Salami, sliced into strips
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ cup shaved parmesan (we love Dairyworks)
- Fresh basil leaves (we love Superb Herb)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil (we love Olivado)
- In a large pot of salted water cook the orecchiette until tender (usually 8-10 mins). Drain and coat with a generous glug of olive oil.
- In a large fry pan add a glug of olive oil and fry the kale over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cherry tomatoes and salami.
- Drain the orecchiette and place into a large serving bowl. Add the kale mixture, lemon juice and season well. Top with parmesan and fresh basil leaves.
- We love a chilled glass of Ara Pinot Gris served along with this fresh pasta salad.