Beef marrow is the new duck fat, and boy does it make some crunchy and moreish fries cooked in an airfryer! Sprinkled with fresh rosemary and grated parmesan, these are seriously addictive.
Serves 4 Prep Time 15 Minutes Cook Time 35 Minutes
- 1kg floury potatoes, washed and peeled (we love Wilcox Inca Gold)
- ¼ cup Hansell’s Chef Collection Beef Marrow
- Sea salt flakes
- Fresh rosemary, chopped (we love Superb Herb)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (we love Dairyworks)
- Using a sharp knife, cut the potatoes into fries. Place into the DeLonghi Multifry Multi Cooker, and add a heaped spoonful of beef marrow. Place on the ‘fries’ setting, and set the timer to 35 minutes. Press start, and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with rosemary, parmesan and season with salt and pepper.