A delicious and easy pizza pinwheel recipe. A great appetiser or party snack and people of all ages won’t get enough of them!
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 1/4 cup of Parsley (we love Superb Herb)
- 1/2 cup of Cheese (we love Alpine)
- 1/2 cup shaved ham, chopped (we love Hellers)
- 1/2 Hellers Pepperoni Salami, sliced
- Tomato paste (we love Delmaine)
- 2 sheets of ready-rolled pastry, thawed
- Preheat the oven at 200C. Add the capsicum, parsley, cheese and seasoning to bowl. Mix to combine.
- Spread tomato paste onto each sheet of pastry, leaving a 2cm border along one side.
- Sprinkle the capsicum mixture over the top of the tomato paste evenly. Lay the salami slices over the top.
- Leaving the plain edge until the end, roll up the pastry to enclose the filling. Brush the plain edge with water and fold over to seal.
- Cut each roll into 1cm rounds and place onto trays that are covered with baking paper.
Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Just add ingedients as you feel or what’s in the fridge – pineapple, left-over meats, red onion, grated carrot and courgette, different cheeses.