This iced chocolate is incredibly easy to make at home, and the twist of coconut makes this delicious drink dairy-free!
Serves 1 Prep Time 5 Minutes
- 3 scoops dairy free chocolate ice cream
- 1 banana
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tsp Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- To serve: ice cream, cacao nibs, coconut cream, Avalanche Sugar Free Drinking Chocolate
- Place the ice cream, banana, coconut cream and drinking chocolate in a blender. Process until creamy, smooth and light in colour.
- To serve, place 2 scoops of ice cream into a glass. Pour over the thickshake, then drizzle over some coconut cream and sprinkle with drinking chocolate. Serve immediately.