If you love a bit of spice, this hot dog will be your new dinner favourite! Perfect all year round for a homemade takeaway favourite.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 pack Hellers Pork and Sriracha Sausages
- 1/2 pack Leaderbrand Coleslaw
- 1/4 cup sriracha mayonnaise (we use Lee Kum Kee)
- 5 hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- To top: ketchup and sriracha mayonnaise
- Heat a pan or BBQ and cook the sausages as per packet instruction.
- While the sausages are cooking, toss together the slaw with the sriracha mayo until evenly coated.
- Evenly distribute the slaw amongst the hot dog buns, then sit the sausage on top. Top with coriander, then drizzle with ketchup and additional sriracha mayo. Serve immediately.