Peanut butter and honey is a delicious combination, and these snack bars couldn’t be any more delicious.
Pop into a lunchbox or have alongside a cup of tea, they are the perfect sweet treat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup rice bubbles
- 1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter (we love Mother Earth Chia Seed PB)
- 1/2 cup honey (we love Mother Earth)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100g melted dark chocolate, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the oats, rice bubbles and chia seeds, if using. Stir to combine.
- Place the peanut butter, honey and salt in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and repeat.
- Pour over the oat mixture and use a wooden spoon to mix until well combined. Press into a lined 8inch square tin, cover, and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 8 bars, then drizzle with dark chocolate and return to the fridge to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.