Celebrated Olympian Eliza McCartney is Blueberries New Zealand’s brand ambassador, and this amazing blueberry and smoked chicken super salad is Eliza’s favorite summer recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 bag Leaderbrand Caesar Salad mix
- 50g snow peas
- 10-15 mint leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 150g feta, chopped (we love Food Snob)
- 1 punnet of fresh blueberries
- 2 smoked chicken breasts, sliced (we love Santa Rosa)
- 50g chopped roasted almonds (we love Alison’s Pantry)
- 2tsp dijon mustard (we love Maille)
- 45mls lime juice
- 45mls olive oil (we love Olivado)
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad.
- Add more feta if desired. Arrange on your chosen serving platter.
Tip: We didn’t use the dressing, croutons or cheese that came with the salad. Use for another day.