In case you missed it, here's a look back at Work Life with Max Whitehead.
On the show:
Mental health problems in the workplace.
- Aged employee becoming forgetful.
- Drug induced behaviours.
- Psychotic events.
- Workplace Stress and fatigue.
Farmers holiday pay wrongly calculated without the board & lodging component.
New Bill going through parliament will empower Unions: Why empower Unions why not workers?
- Allow union officials will be able to trespass onto employers property (Small employers homes)
- Force employers to pay union delegates wages as they do union business during work hours.
- Force employers into Union Collective Agreements
- Force all new employee onto union terms for first 30 days
- Force Employer to provide new employees with Union promotional material.
Easter Sunday becoming a public holiday.
An employer concern that small businesses will shut down if pushed too hard by new laws.
Many texts complaining about the Minister doing a “No Show”.
Boss going into liquidation no $ wages. A profession debt collector give us advice. Where do wages rank when pay debtors.
Boss with 8 staff called in to say he had the best staff anybody would want.