Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news.
On the agenda tonight:
- Why are UK political parties so nervous about the European markets dropping significantly?
- How do countries rebound after a Global Financial Crisis?
- Could all of the European countries band together if another Financial Crisis hits?
- Why are construction companies (in both New Zealand and Australia) struggling when there is so much demand?
- Chris has just returned from an overseas course learning about Blockchain and Bitcoin (on the 10th anniversary of Bitcoin being launched). He tells us what was said at the course, and what he learnt that he didn't know already.
- Mitch and Chris finish tonight's chat by looking at Mycoplasma Bovis, and how many billions it could cost the New Zealand economy.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.