Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news.
On the table tonight:
- Banking systems around the world are still under the spotlight regarding lending.
- The NZ Reserve Bank Governor has commented about banks in New Zealand, following the Royal Commission in Australia.
- Should there be a similar investigation into New Zealand banks?
- Why do Australian banks make so much money off Kiwi's?
- Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act of 1930 - why was it implemented, and are there any comparisons with today?
- Why is Trump continuing to threaten tariffs or is he just seeking a 'deal'?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.