Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business.
On the table tonight:
- Chris has just spent four days in Omaha, Nebraska, to hear from Warren Buffett about his 2018 letter to shareholders.
- Buffett took aim at cryptocurrencies and how unstable they are. He talked up Apple, saying they are the 'future of technology'.
- Why won't Buffett buy shares in Microsoft?
- Buffett is now 87 years old - is retirement in his mind?
- Nestle is to sell Starbucks coffee products alongside Nespresso and Nescafe.
- Nescafe ranks #1 in terms of packaged coffee sold worldwide - Starbucks has sold their packaged coffee to Nestle for $7.5 billion US. What will Starbucks do with the money?
- The amount of lending continues to grow worldwide, but has risky lending dropped?
- Are banks doing us a favour by bringing in more restrictions around lending?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.