Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business.
On the table tonight:
- Germany is launching strict new hate speech laws around illegal online content, which includes Facebook. Now other countries are looking at doing the same.
- Will New Zealand look at updating online hate speech laws as well?
- What will Mark Zuckerberg have to say about new laws aimed at online content?
- Investigations are underway looking at money laundering from Russians into European banks - how much money is involved?
- Banks in Europe are tightening up even further regarding lending money. Does this mean another recession is on the way?
- Henry Kissinger has written a piece for The Atlantic titled 'How the Enlightenment Ends', which is about how unprepared human society is for the rise of AI (Artificial Intelligence). What does he think we should be aware of?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.