Night Talk - Mitch Harris opening comments, Thursday 17th May 2018.
Tonight: what do you make of the Budget 2018 that was announced today? What areas do you think were short-changed, and what areas deserved more money from the government?
- Budget 2018: What you need to know - the comprehensive edition
- Budget 2018: The extreme cheat sheet
- Tova O'Brien: Labour delivers a 'Good Start Budget'
- Budget 2018 doesn't go far enough; Govt should drop rules - Bernard Hickey
- Budget 2018: 'There's so much more to do' - Newshub's politics team
- Budget 2018: Free counselling for 18 to 25-year-olds to start on pilot basis
- Winston Peters' bizarre rating, name for Budget 2018
- Duncan Garner: Mr fix-it drowning in cash, so why the broken promises?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.