Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest business news.
On the agenda tonight:
- The Royal Commission into Australian banking misconduct continues. Should Kiwi's be alarmed? Do we need to shine a spotlight here?
- Sir Martin Sorrell forced out of the company he created - WPP (Wire and Plastic Products). What could be the potential fallout?
- Why can some businessmen never walk away from their company and retire?
- Oil prices are starting to go up again. Why?
- How high will the oil price go? When will the price of a barrel hit $100 again?
- Auditors - are they being adverserial enough?
- The importance of a University degree in modern society - is the value declining?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am Monday-Thursday nights on RadioLIVE, and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.