Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined by Elevation Capital CEO & founder Chris Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business.
On the agenda tonight:
- Chris talks with us from Sydney - he's been there today talking with Sir Ron Brierley.
- A look back at last week's chat on Fletcher Building. Has the company acted with the best intentions for New Zealanders?
- Why have Fonterra's deals with China all turned to custard?
- Do we lack first-class business minds in New Zealand?
- Is lazy management a big factor in New Zealand businesses? Who keeps management on their toes?
- Is there a lack of criticism from the media regarding the reporting of behaviours of highly-paid bosses in New Zealand?
- A look at tarriffs that US President Donald Trump is mulling over - is this just rhetoric for his voters, or is he looking for a 'trade war'?
- Expat Kiwi Chris Liddell working with 'Jivanka' (Jared and Ivanka) - what will happen with Liddell if Jared Kushner is kicked out of The White House?
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.