Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris talks with Elevation Capital CEO and founder Christopher Swasbrook on the latest business news, both in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- The latest on European elections - Germany finally has a government, and Italy has just had their election.
- Are world markets worried about the political uncertainty in Europe?
- Sir Michael Cullen has raised the idea of a wealth tax and a polluter tax in New Zealand. Will a sugar tax also be on the radar?
- Warren Buffett is looking to spend some of his billions in Germany - but on what?
- Is Buffett looking to cash in on the political uncertainty in Germany?
- Jerome Powell has been named Federal Chair at the US Federal Reserve to replace Janet Yellen.
- US President Donald Trump has talked on a 'trade war' regarding his proposed steel tarriffs.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.