Every Tuesday night after the 10pm news, Mitch Harris is joined in studio by Elevation Capital founder and CEO Christopher Swasbrook to talk on the latest in business - both here in New Zealand and internationally.
On the table tonight:
- Nestle's relationship with L'Oreal has lasted 40 years - why do these two companies work so well together?
- US President Donald Trump wants to place tariffs on aluminium and steel imports, following up on his 2016 Election promise to raise job numbers for the working class.
- China and South Korea are considering filing a complaint with the World Trade Organization if the United States puts a tariff on US steel.
- Iranians have taken to the streets in protest regarding their country's banking system, which had led to a warning from the IMF (International Monetary Fund).
- The Museum of Modern Art in New York has purchased an historic piece by NZ artist Michael Stevenson, the MONIAC Machine, which is a reproduction of the first machine built by Bill Phillips in 1949 - which is on display at the Reserve Bank Museum in Wellington.
Night Talk with Mitch Harris, 8pm - 12am on RadioLIVE and streaming live to the rova app on Android and iPhone.